Hello gorgeous Copic Oz fans, today I'm going to show you how to create a beautiful piece of mail art that's almost too pretty to send! This is a great way to create custom envelopes and really impress your postie, plus it's a simple way to reuse some of your own art to make something new. If you don't want to make your own, there are an amazing array of beautiful stencils and masks on the market these days and this technique is versatile enough to look amazing with most of them.
You Will Need:
- Copic markers: Y06, BV11, B02, BG05 & RV06
- Copic Various Ink: Colorless Blender
- Copic Multi Liners: 0.3 & 0.5
- AtYou Spica: Turquoise, Clear and Pink
- Fab Scraps Stencil: Stars
- X-Press It: Blending Card and Mask It film
- Mini Mister bottle filled with Colorless Blender
- Black acrylic paint or gesso
Fold card to create envelope.